Instructor review copiesAre you teaching a course that is using Basics of California Law or another one of my books as a required text? If so, you may be eligible to receive a desk copy (instructor review copy) at no charge.
To request a review copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide all of the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- University name
- University course number (e.g., PSY6310)
- University course title (e.g., Legal and Ethical Issues in Counseling)
- University course term and year (e.g., Fall 2015)
- Title requested
- Projected enrollment
- Verification contact name (someone at the university, typically a staff member, who can confirm that you are the assigned instructor for the class)
- Verification contact title
- Verification contact email
- Preferred format (paperback or digital) if requesting Basics of California Law.
- Preferred shipping address.
- Would you also like the free Instructor Resource Kit that accompanies Basics?
Requests typically take a few days to process.